Saturday, November 20, 2010

"From Beneath you it Devours"

Yeah, I'm gonna try this blog thing for a while longer...  I do this sort of collecting of resources and jotting down ideas anyways, I just don't post it anywhere, it stays in my computer favourites and files.


Allicrocogatordile-komodo dragon-pelican-venomous-frog-thing O3O

Some ideas I'm kicking around for one of the more major monsters that a player would have to face, it hides in the sand, then when you come close, it comes out and noms.  I think I'll go with the topmost design, but I might fix up it's face a bit more, but that will have to go on the back burner along with finalizing the pack animal's horns because I need to get more concrete designs for the other creatures down first.  I don't know if I'm going to have time to do shiny final artworks of my monsters it might just have to be a basic pose.

Lizards are hard to draw... I should really practice drawing creatures other than mammals.... >.>

1 comment:

  1. "Yeah, I'm gonna try this blog thing for a while longer..." yay~ I'm continuing mine as well. I like it too much.

    This Allicrocogatordile-komodo dragon-pelican-venomous-frog-thing (lol) thing is awesome btw. I agree the top design is the best. The bottom one looks too harmless and the middle one looks almost like it could chase.. and catch. I like the real heavy, large feel you get from the top guy.

    ReplyDelete