Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More Stuff

Whooo, my second post.

Here's some more things I enjoy, they give me the inspiration and patience to see tough, frustrating projects through:

The Story of Khale

I would embed this one on youtube, but it's crappy quality on there and you really need to appreciate the detail and timing the creator put into this.

Same goes with these: Brackenwood Animations!  They're amazing little animations by Adam Phillips.  The music, animation detail and timing, and creature designs are awesome, these are my favourites from Brackenwood

The Yuyu
Littlefoot
Last of the Dashkin


Penndragon:

An experimental animation about an angel out to earn her wings







And some webcomics

Gunnerkrigg Court
The Abominable Charles Christopher
Johnny Wander
Hanna is not a Boy's Name
Phoenix Requiem

No comments:

Post a Comment