Thursday, December 2, 2010

They did the Monster Mash...

I am incredibly tempted to play The Monster Mash during my presentation for Discovery...

Anyhoo, I'm here at school, working on my Discovery PowerPoint, I want to make it look nice, not rush it at the last minute.  Though I have yet to work on my process binder... >_O

I've played around a bit with recording myself working on discovery, but whenever I hit that record button I suddenly just am not happy with what I'm sketching >.<  I'll keep trying and hopefully I'll get enough interesting stuff that maybe I can make a time lapse or something.  I'm seriously considering just dropping the 5th monster and getting to work on finishing up the ones I have and making creature sheets for them, then that way I can make add in a nice dynamic sketch or something on each creature sheet in lieu of shiny final artworks and record myself making said sketches.

Oh yeah, this morning when I booted up my computer to work it was having some issues, so naturally once I got it sorted out I backed up everything I have so far for my discovery project.  It's now at home, on my pen drive, and on my data drive at school, plus I have many of the jpegs posted here, if not the psd files.

I'd say "nothing will destroy my work now!", but I dare not tempt the spiteful computer gods.  Hopefully my back ups will appease them...

Whee~ back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment