Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Links, and a New Artistic Hero

Added a couple of links, I think I may need to separate the comics links from other sites at some point, since those seem to be what I'm mostly linking to....

Anyhoo, I added a couple mostly because I wanted to add an amazing artist I was linked to named Daniel Lieske, he has a webcomic called Wormworld Saga which you can find here, along with links to other things such as his blog and his art site.  Only chapter one is up so far, but... but...

Daaah! Oh my gosh! I wish I could be an artist like this guy! It's so beautiful!  The art!  The way you scroll down to read, particularly in the beginning, it's like you're actually moving your head down; looking up at the sky then over the city, then up at the trees then down the path towards the school. And the scenery and lighting... so pretty ;w;

Excuse me while I geek out for a while then fret over my artistic shortcomings TT^TT Must work on use of light and colour!!

geekgeekgeekgeekgeekgeekgeekgeekgeek....

No comments:

Post a Comment