Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pick up the Pace!

Okay, I think I've got a design I'm more or less happy with now, good and ugly!  Top middle's what I going with, just gotta draw the limbs on the other side and ad more scraggly hair and MOAR UGLY!

I love wattles, they're so gross and fun to draw.

Okay, one more to go, possibly 2 if I have time, need to do colour variations and then final creature sheets.  I'm definitely not going to have time for even one shiny final artwork :(  oh well.

I should probably name these guys... but... I dunno...  Normally I like naming my critters, but I'd feel really weird standing up in front of the class saying weird fantasy names; I feel self conscious enough just showing the designs >_O daaaah!

Ah well, back to work!

PS: My final animation for classical is going to be one of these things getting nom'd by the big crocodile monster thing. XP  Hop, hop, SKRAWRK! *nom*

No comments:

Post a Comment