Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mostly Videos

I like when people can appreciate solitude, I've never understood people who can't stand being alone for very long, quiet can be nice.



The Girl Who Leapt Through Time is a beautiful movie, with wonderful animation, story and amazing scenery shots. I've also found it seems to have a disproportionate number of well done AMVs compared to most other anime (yes I'm an AMV junkie...)





A video I came across a while ago and recently stumbled upon again. You may not want to watch if you're easily creeped out.



Ahh gaming.... you've come a long way.



Behind the scenes of the ever so popular old spice commercials, it's interesting to see what goes into all those set changes.



And finally, an absolutely beautiful little animation called Out of Sight, reminds me of Studio Ghibli in a lot of ways.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap... so many good videos. I blame you for keeping me up until 1am now.

    Rofl Old Spice. Sweet set.

    ReplyDelete